Aggressive West Virginia Attorney Committed to Helping Injury Victims
Weirton lawyer experienced in FAmily law, estate LAW, and workers’ compensation
I am Jim Carey and I concentrate my practice on representing individuals in West Virginia’s Northern Panhandle reach successful resolutions in estate planning, family law, personal injury, and workers’ compensation matters. Whether you are looking for estate planning solutions, going through a divorce or are seeking compensation for a personal injury or work-related injury, you can count on Jim Carey Law Firm to provide straightforward advice.
Proficient law firm delivers high-quality representation and service
Choosing the right attorney is the first step toward resolving your legal issue. West Virginia residents who have trusted me with their cases have found me to be:
- A hands-on attorney — I am dedicated to giving you straightforward, one-on-one counsel and working closely with you as I pursue the best possible outcome in your case.
- Knowledgeable about relevant courts — My detailed understanding of the law and familiarity with the local courts help me plan strategically for the effective progress of your case.
- An effective settlement negotiator — In most instances, it is in the clients’ best interests to settle their case prior to trial. I put my effective settlement negotiation and aggressive advocacy skills to work for every client in pursuing advantageous settlement opportunities.
With more than two decades of experience, I have tried numerous cases to verdict. I will fight vigorously to deliver a speedy resolution that is in your best interests.
Comprehensive counsel in a range of practice areas
For clients throughout Weirton, New Cumberland, Newell, Wheeling, Follansbee, as well as Brooke, Hancock and Ohio Counties, in West Virginia, my firm delivers aggressive advocacy in several practice areas:
- Estate planning — Everyone is concerned about what will happen to their property after they’re gone. I will apply tested estate planning tools and techniques to help you get your affairs in order so that the ownership transition maximizes the benefits for your surviving family members.
- Personal injury — I champion the rights of victims of auto accidents, slip and falls and other personal injuries, including wrongful death. I am also experienced in nursing home abuse and child abuse and neglect litigation.
- Family law — Whether you are going through a divorce or some other type of family law matter, I will work aggressively to protect your rights as well as those of your children.
- Workers’ compensation — If you sustained work injuries, I have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate the workers’ compensation system and obtain the benefits you are due.
I offer a free initial consultation in Social Security, personal injury and workers’ compensation claims to help you make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Contact a proficient West Virginia attorney for an initial consultation
If you’re concerned about estate planning or are facing a family law, personal injury or workers’ compensation issue, Jim Carey Law Firm will provide you with the effective representation you deserve. Please call 681-522-0090 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation today.